Lyromix vs Tatub trampoline
Trampolines have become a popular source of fun and entertainment for families across the globe. Not only are they a great way to get some exercise, but they also provide hours of entertainment for kids and adults alike. When it comes to choosing a trampoline, there are many options available on the market. Two popular choices are the Lyromix 14FT Trampoline and the Tatub 14FT Trampoline. While both of these trampolines have a lot to offer, they also have their differences. In this article, we will compare and contrast the Lyromix 14FT Trampoline and the Tatub 14FT Trampoline to help you make an informed decision when it comes to choosing the right trampoline for your family.
Here is a comparison table for the Lyromix 14FT Trampoline and the Tatub 14FT Trampoline:
|Feature/Aspect||Lyromix 14FT Trampoline||Tatub 14FT Trampoline|
|Color||Light Blue||A Blue|
|Item Weight||50 Pounds||55.12 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||250 Pounds||375 pounds|
|Frame and Leg Design||6 W-shaped legs||4 W-shaped legs|
|Number of Springs||72||96|
|Basketball Hoop||Reversible basketball hoop||Basketball hoop|
|Safety Protection Net||High-strength nylon||360° high-density net|
|Additional Features||None specified||Sprinkler, storage bag, upgraded net pole design|
Both Tatub and Lyromix are companies that specialize in the production and sale of trampolines and sports equipment. However, Lyromix has a wider portfolio of products, including sports and pet products, and operates on a global scale, while Tatub mainly focuses on trampoline products and sells through home centers, retailers, and distribution channels across the country.
Lyromix emphasizes the quality of their products and their commitment to safety, customer satisfaction, and healthy living. They only offer branded products that are easy to use and feature the best quality. Their vision is to enrich the world of families and make them feel good all around.
Tatub, on the other hand, emphasizes their commitment to honesty, customer service, innovation, and quality. They offer a wide range of trampoline products that are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and are tested by ASTM.
Here’s a detailed comparison between the Lyromix 14FT Trampoline and the Tatub 14FT Trampoline:
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: $379
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: $439
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: Light Blue
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: A Blue
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: Lyromix
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: Tatub
- Both trampolines: Polypropylene
- Both trampolines: 14 Feet
- Both trampolines: Foam Pad
- Both trampolines: Round
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: 166″L x 166″W x 110″H
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: 168.11″L x 94.5″W x 168.11″H
- Both trampolines: Alloy Steel
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: 50 Pounds
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: 55.12 Pounds
Maximum Weight Recommendation
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: 250 Pounds
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: 375 pounds
Number Of Springs
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: 72
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: 96
Frame and Leg Design
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame, rust-resistant springs, and thickened 6 W-shaped legs
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: Heavy gauge galvanized steel frame forms 4 W-shaped legs, black powder coated for extra protection against rust
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: Reversible basketball hoop, rubber ball, and inflator included
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: Basketball hoop included
Safety Protection Net
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: High-strength nylon safety enclosure net connected with spring cover mat
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: 360° high-density net with 8 poles wrapped in soft foam and waterproof plastic cover
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: Capacity for 6-9 kids and adults, a maximum weight of 264 lbs per user
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: Not specified
- Lyromix 14FT Trampoline: None specified
- Tatub 14FT Trampoline: Includes a sprinkler and storage bag, easier installation with upgraded net pole buckle design, and tested for 20,000 jumps and 5,000 hrs on jumping mats.
In summary, both trampolines have their unique features, and the choice between them depends on your preferences and budget. The Lyromix 14FT Trampoline is more affordable and has a reversible basketball hoop. At the same time, the Tatub 14FT Trampoline is more expensive but comes with additional features like a sprinkler, storage bag, and easier installation.
Here is a list of activities that kids and adults can enjoy on the Lyromix 14FT Trampoline and Tatub 14FT Trampoline:
- Jumping: The most basic activity on a trampoline is simply jumping up and down. This can be both fun and a great way to burn off energy for kids and adults alike.
- Basketball: Both trampolines come with a basketball hoop, allowing users to practice their shooting skills or play a game of trampoline basketball, where they can jump high to score points.
- Trampoline games: There are several games that can be played on a trampoline, such as “crack the egg,” “popcorn,” or “trampoline dodgeball.” These games often involve multiple players and can be a great way to encourage social interaction and teamwork.
- Trampoline exercises: Trampolining can be an effective form of exercise, as it engages various muscle groups and provides a good cardiovascular workout. Users can try jogging in place, jumping jacks, or high knee lifts on the trampoline.
- Acrobatics: More experienced users can practice flips, somersaults, and other acrobatic moves on the trampoline. It is essential to ensure that these moves are performed safely and with proper supervision, especially for children.
- Aerial tricks: Trampoline users can practice various aerial tricks, such as twists, pikes, tucks, or straddle jumps. These moves can be incorporated into routines or performed individually for fun.
- Cooling off: The Tatub 14FT Trampoline comes with a sprinkler, providing a fun way to cool off on hot days while enjoying the trampoline.
- Relaxation: A trampoline can also be used as a relaxation spot. Users can lie down, read a book, or just enjoy the gentle bouncing motion.
It is crucial to prioritize safety while enjoying these activities. Ensure that users follow safety guidelines, such as using the safety net and not attempting dangerous moves without proper training or supervision.
Pros and Cons
Both trampolines have their advantages and disadvantages, depending on your preferences, budget, and requirements. The Lyromix 14FT Trampoline is more affordable and has a reversible basketball hoop, while the Tatub 14FT Trampoline offers more features and a better bounce experience but at a higher price.
Lyromix 14FT Trampoline:
- Lower price ($379) compared to the Tatub trampoline.
- Lighter weight (50 pounds) for easier setup and relocation.
- 6 W-shaped legs for enhanced support and stability.
- Reversible basketball hoop, rubber ball, and inflator included for added fun.
Tatub 14FT Trampoline:
- Higher maximum weight recommendation (375 pounds), accommodating heavier users.
- More springs (96) for a better bounce and improved weight distribution.
- Black powder coating on the frame for extra protection against rust.
- Slightly larger dimensions (168.11″L x 94.5″W x 168.11″ H) for a more spacious bouncing area.
Lyromix 14FT Trampoline:
- Lower maximum weight recommendation (250 pounds), limiting the range of users.
- Fewer springs (72) may result in a less satisfying bounce experience.
- No mention of rust protection on the frame.
Tatub 14FT Trampoline:
- A higher price ($439), making it more expensive than the Lyromix trampoline.
- Heavier item weight (55.12 pounds), which may make setup and relocation more challenging.
- Only 4 W-shaped legs, potentially providing less support and stability than the Lyromix trampoline.
- A basketball hoop is included, but a rubber ball or inflator is not mentioned.
When comparing the number of springs, there is a noticeable difference between the two trampolines. The Lyromix 14FT Trampoline has 72 springs, while the Tatub 14FT Trampoline boasts a higher count of 96 springs. A greater number of springs typically results in a better bounce and improved weight distribution, which can enhance the overall trampoline experience. Thus, the Tatub trampoline may provide a superior bouncing experience due to its increased spring count compared to the Lyromix trampoline.
The difference in the number and design of legs between the Lyromix and Tatub 14FT trampolines contributes to their stability and durability. The Lyromix trampoline features a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame, rust-resistant springs, and thickened 6 W-shaped legs. This design choice offers increased support and stability for users. On the other hand, the Tatub trampoline utilizes a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame that forms 4 W-shaped legs, with an added black powder coating for extra protection against rust. While both trampolines use sturdy materials and W-shaped legs for structural stability, the Lyromix trampoline has two additional legs, which may provide enhanced support and a more robust foundation compared to the Tatub trampoline.
Lyromix Buying Experience[Review]
I recently purchased a Lyromix trampoline for my family, and I am beyond impressed with the entire experience. The trampoline arrived at our home very quickly, and assembling it was a breeze. It took three adults just about 2 hours to put it together, which was quicker than we anticipated.
However, we encountered a minor issue – one leg piece was missing from the original shipped box. Undeterred, I contacted Lyromix’s customer service, and their response was incredibly prompt. They immediately acknowledged the issue and sent a replacement piece right away. I can’t emphasize enough how excellent their customer service was during this process.
The trampoline itself is very sturdy and durable, and it looks fantastic in our backyard. Our family absolutely loves it, and we’ve already spent countless hours enjoying it together. Based on their outstanding customer service alone, I would not hesitate to buy from Lyromix again.
If you’re considering a trampoline for your family, I highly recommend the Lyromix trampoline. You won’t be disappointed!
Review by Shella:
I purchased the Tatub trampoline as a Christmas gift for my children, and I couldn’t be happier with our experience. My husband and brother managed to assemble the trampoline within just a few hours, making it a fantastic surprise for the kids on Christmas morning.
The trampoline has been getting lots of use, and it’s been holding up remarkably well, even during wind storms. We made sure to stake it down securely and take down the sides and basketball hoop before strong winds hit our area. This precaution has worked perfectly, as we’ve seen our neighbors’ trampolines get ruined in similar situations. The Tatub trampoline’s net is easy to take down, which is a necessary feature for us.
The net itself is very strong, and the springs have held up nicely despite lots of use from both children and adults. Overall, we are delighted with our Tatub trampoline, and we’re glad we chose it as a Christmas surprise for our kids. I would definitely recommend this trampoline to other families looking for a durable and enjoyable outdoor activity!
In conclusion, both the Lyromix and Tatub trampolines offer excellent options for families looking to invest in a fun and durable outdoor activity. While the Lyromix trampoline stands out for its affordability, lighter weight, and superior stability with 6 W-shaped legs, the Tatub trampoline excels in its higher weight capacity, better bounce experience, and slightly larger dimensions. Ultimately, the decision between these two trampolines depends on your specific needs, preferences, and budget. By carefully considering the pros and cons of each trampoline, you can make an informed choice that will bring endless hours of enjoyment to your family.